Inclusive Futures 2024
Join us at the University of Virginia on April 3, 2024 for a one-day conference, Inclusive Futures: Belonging in Higher Education and Beyond. We will hear from some of the nation's top scholars and practitioners through a wide range of engaging sessions and experiences. The conference is currently "sold out" and there is not a waiting list. Tickets may become available as individuals update their attendance so please periodically check back through the registration link below.
This engagement will benefit researchers, educators, higher education practitioners, as well as leaders of a range of social benefit organizations and is open to the public. Topics will include:
- Religious Diversity and Belonging
- Belonging in Recruitment and Retention
- Equitable and Inclusive Teaching to Foster Belonging
- Cultivating Academic Identities and Belonging in STEM
- Free Speech and Belonging
- Place-based Storytelling and Belonging
- And More...
Through the support of our partners, tickets are free.
You can attend in-person or virtually. Space is limited so please register early.
We will be rolling out all of the speakers and session information on our event platform in the coming months and look forward to welcoming you.